CREATORSET DIGITAL ASSET LICENSE
Through our services, you will be provided with products such as images, photographs, templates, animations, video, audio, music, text, thumbnails, green screens and other related electronic documentation (together called the "Digital Asset") your content creation or other related purposes.
- You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set out in this license.
- If you are accepting on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to CreatorSet that you have full authority to bind such company.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not download this Digital Asset.
What is Allowed?
- You may use the Digital Asset for your personal use and business use. Please note that you may modify this Digital Asset as you see fit.
- You may incorporate the Digital Asset into your original work and publish your work, provided that, the Digital Asset is incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download or save the Digital Asset for any reason.
- You are not obligated to tag or give credit to CreatorSet.
- You may provide the Digital Asset to your clients only in the context of a completed project in which the Digital Asset is inextricably integrated and only for such client’s use as the completed project.
What is Not Allowed?
- You may not sell, sub-license, distribute, transfer, or otherwise make available any Digital Asset and/or its content to any other person.
- You may not use any Digital Asset or its content to create any derivative works or products that could be considered competitive products.
- You may not use the Digital Asset with images of identifiable individuals, products or entities in a manner that suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service.
- You agree not to use the information and materials in the Digital Asset in any way that is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You may not use or display the Digital Asset in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement.
- You may not use any of the Digital Asset as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
- You may not remove any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights from any place where it is on or embedded in the Digital Asset.
- You may not, either individually or in combination with others, reproduce the Digital Asset, or an element of the Digital Asset, in which event you shall be required to pay a royalty fee of CreatorSet’s reasonable discretion for each and every reproduction.
- You may not store the digital asset stemming from the content you have created anywhere that is accessible by and to third parties who have not purchased a license.
License and Use
- Your purchase of one of our Digital Asset constitutes our granting to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the Digital Asset for the permitted uses only. You acknowledge that you have purchased a licence to use the Digital Asset and that the grant of this licence does not constitute a transfer of ownership. All rights in and to the Digital Asset, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Digital Asset, are retained by CreatorSet.
- Any supplemental software code and supporting materials provided to you as part of support services for the Digital Asset shall be considered part of the Digital Asset and are subject to the terms and conditions of this license.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any Digital Asset other than for the aforesaid purposes. Any use of the Digital Asset that is not a permitted use shall constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Any additional permitted uses must be approved in writing by CreatorSet.
- If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a permitted use, you should contact CreatorSet at email@example.com.
- Some assets are sourced from third parties. CreatorSet does its best to verify that such third parties are the lawful owners of the title to such assets. Different license terms may apply to such assets.
- Use of the Digital Asset does not include a license to any persons, places, property, trademarks, or subject matter depicted therein, which may be subject to copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, moral rights, property rights or other rights belonging to third parties.
- CreatorSet shall not be liable for (and you hereby indemnify CreatorSet, its members, employees, and officers against) any loss or damage suffered by any third party arising from your or any third party’s unauthorized use of any Digital Asset or its contents provided to you.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing herein shall exclude or limit the CreatorSet’s liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this overall provision above, the CreatorSet shall not be liable for:
- Any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include:
- any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly),
- any loss of goodwill or business reputation,
- any loss of opportunity, or
- any loss of data suffered.
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of:
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services of CreatorSet
- any changes which the CreatorSet may make to its services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any of its features);
- the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of CreatorSet;
- Your failure to provide CreatorSet with accurate account information; or
- Your failure to keep your password or your accounts details secure and confidential.
- The limitations on CreatorSet’s liability defined in this section shall apply whether or not the CreatorSet has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or damages so the above disclaimer only applies to the extent the jurisdictional laws permit.
Last Updated: 21st December 2022.